Monday, June 7, 2010

Bounty Hunters - Zuckuss


With just the transfer of the Oz comp being a massively time consuming process, I decided to get a head start on the Bounty Hunters piece, so I could have some stuff to draw while watching the tube with my honey.

As with all the paintings I decide to work on, I'll start with a drawing of all the elements separately, to get a feel for that certain element.  Then, of course, I'll take all those images and compose the final in good old photoshop.  Does ANYBODY remember the days when you had to use a photocopier to set your rough comp?

It's possible I've not seriously drawn Zuckuss in YEARS, so it was kind of fun to take a crack at him with lots more experience under my belt.

2 comments:

che lopez said...

I sometimes still use the ole copier trick just to work on my craftmanship skills.

Terry Dactyl said...

Awesome detail, man...looks epic already.