Friday, March 23, 2012

Emerald City Comic Con!!!


Emerald City Comic Con is next weekend, and I'll be there!  Adi Granov, AKA Terror, the Iron King, Leader of Men, has invited me to sit at his table with he and his lovely wife, Miss Tamsin.  We will be sitting at Table L-12, Friday through Sunday.  So come on by if you're at the Con!

I'll have plenty of stuff for sale, the above image is the cover to the new sketchbook, 20 pages, and some leftover vol. 1 will also be available - for a mere $15 each.  Here's some preview images of what you'll find in there...


TF Prime Screamer - one of my favorite Jose Lopez designs, and...


Movie-verse Laserbeak!

And of course, many older prints still available, also the 2012 series, and the new sketchbook cover, full size, titled Ultimate G1 Optimus Prime...


These will run you just $20 each, full color glossy 11x17" - and I'll have some of the Marvel images available as well, Predator, etc.  Lots of original art will also be available, most of the sketchbook images, among other things - you'll just have to stop by to see what I have!  I'll also be doing head/bust sketches in the front cover of the sketchbook, for an additional $10, for anyone interested.

I don't know exactly what Adi will have on hand - hopefully some copies of his outstanding sketchbook, and some original artwork - but do yourself a favor, and stop by to see him, and his work.  You will NOT be disappointed.



I can't wait to hang out with my friend Adi, and B.S. for days straight, it'll be just like old times in the concept art room at Nintendo, where we first met, way back in the last century...

No comments: