Monday, May 7, 2012

BotCon Aftermath...!

Whoa, what a fun time this year!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by the table to say hi, and pick up some arts from me.

Yes, there are leftover sketchbooks, along with some 2011 books as well:


$15 for just a sketchbook, $25 for a sketchbook with a quick head sketch on the inside cover.

$6 USPS Priority Shipping and Handling for the United States.
$13 USPS Priority Shipping and Handling for Canada and Mexico.
$17 USPS Priority Shipping and Handling for International Locations.


I also have leftover prints, those are $20 each.  $11 USPS Priority Shipping and Handing, shipped flat, insurance recommended.  I can give you ship quotes on Mex/CA, and International if needed.

Email me at ken@badflip.com, with 'Sketchbook Order', 'Prints Order', or 'I just want some Arts' in the Subject Line, let me know what you want, and I'll create an invoice for you with payment options.  Paypal preferred.

Also, I take commissions every now and again, that's $70 for a 9x12 grayscale drawing, a character waist up.  We can always talk if something more involved...

One last thing - finalizing details to be at Robotoyfest this Sunday, the 13th, at the Sheraton in Pasadena.  So if you're local, and don't want to pay for shipping, come see me this weekend!

2 comments:

Azim Venksta said...

Hi Ken! It was great to meet you again at BotCon, and get some awesome artwork from you. The Black Cat sketch and Lady Mirage pieces are now one of the highlights in my art collection. Hope to see you again at a future BotCon. :)

Ken Christiansen said...

Great to meet you too - I'm glad you posted something...send me an email when you get a chance, I've been working on one of your suggestions. It's for the next sketchbook, but maybe you'd like a sneak peek?

Thanks again!