Saturday, May 18, 2013

Charticon! August 9th-11th in Charlotte, NC!

I'm happy to announce that I'll be a guest at Charticon, later this summer.  I'll have a table, and participate in a panel during the show.  I'll have more details as the date gets closer - I'm really looking forward to it!  Who's going to take me to the Penguin?


Here's the info for the show:  Charticon!!!



And of course, there's this thing going on right now...

If you're a Facebook user, I invite you to enter into the Like Drive I have going on for the next two weeks, on the Bad Flip Productions page.  Participants can win some free art from me; here's the announcement:




For two weeks, I'll be running a Like Drive on the Facebook page.  It's been up for two years, and I've done NOTHING to promote it, other than letting it exist. Give me a break, I'd much rather being drawing than marketing!

All the rules are posted in the picture, which will be the cover art on the Facebook page for the next two weeks.  Recommend the page to five friends, (or you could just share the page on your timeline!) say you did so in the comment section of the above cover photo, and you're entered!

Here's a helpful link to get you started!

Facebook Page!

And stay tuned to the blog for the next couple of weeks, I got the green light to post a few more 'Aligned Continuity' Transformers concepts.  But be prepared for the watermarks.  It's the only way I can get these fully rendered images out on the internet...

No comments: