Friday, July 26, 2013

SDCC 2013 Aftermath


My space in the Artists Alley!

I had a great time, but it was a totally different experience working the show, rather than bumming around and checking stuff out in between meals and meet-ups with buddies and work friends.  I did manage to get a few hours over the course of the show to hang out and shop a bit, but up until Sunday morning, I had commissions to do.  Here's a few from the show, when I remembered to take a picture before handing it over...


I just started this drawing during preview night, and it was received so well, that someone else requested the same version of Galactus, but eating a sandwich.  For Reals.


A Fat Stormtrooper.  Enough said.


Unit-E Acroyear - this one was out of the blue, I never thought I'd ever draw this guy again, a really fun surprise request.

There were a number of others, but I just didn't think to take a picture of all of them.

Thanks again to the organizers, Sam for giving me a table, Claudine for helping out so much getting set up, and Allen for all the tips!

And thanks to everyone who came by, and a special shout out, to what I will name you as the 'Goofball Four' - you know who you are - thanks for making it such a fun show!

No comments: